- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Why choose Us?
- Book the Course
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- 10 weeks
- 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 10 weeks
The CompTIA Network+ Course Overview
The CompTIA Network+ affirmation guarantees that the fruitful competitor has the vital information and abilities important to oversee, keep up, investigate, introduce, work and arrange essential system base, portray organizing innovations, fundamental configuration standards, and hold fast to wiring guidelines and use testing devices. Logitrain not just concentrate on conveying instructional courses to understudies, however we plan to infiltrate in each understudy's brain and empower them to gain from the nuts and bolts while getting out a wide range of perplexities and misguided judgments. This improves our understudies outfitted with the accreditations.
Course Length: 60 Hours
The course best suits those seeking to make their careers as comptia n+ network administrators or analyst responsible for analyzing, administering and configuring networks. The program helps enhance the fundamental knowledge about Microsoft Server 2012. It enhances your knowledge and skills by familiarizing you with the basic concepts about comptia n+. This program is perfect for:
- System Administrators
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrators
- Technical Support Analyst
- Fresher students and anyone who wish to work in network domain
- Configure and apply BIOS settings
- Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
- Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
- Install and configure expansion cards.
- Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
- Differentiate among various CPU types and features and select the appropriate cooling method.
- Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose.
- Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario.
- Evaluate and select appropriate components for a custom configuration, to meet
- customer specifications or needs.
- Given a scenario, evaluate types and features of display devices.
- Identify connector types and associated cables.
- Install and configure various peripheral devices.
- Identify types of network cables and connectors.
- Categorize characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Explain properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking standards and encryption types.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types and features.
- Identify various types of networks.
- Compare and contrast network devices, their functions, and features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Compare and contrast the components within the display of a laptop.
- Compare and contrast laptop features
- Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated
- Given a scenario, install, and configure printers.
- Given a scenario, perform printer maintenance.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Explain environmental impacts and the purpose of environmental controls.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate proper communication and professionalism.
- Explain the fundamentals of dealing with prohibited content/activity.
- Small class size which allows trainers to give required attention to each delegate
- Flexible course schedules (Week Days, Weekend, Evenings) to suit your work and social life
- Class room based, Tutor Led, hands-on training; giving you real life experience
- Excellent Modern Facilities
- Very affordable course fees without compromising on quality
- All our courses are based on certification or project works
- All our courses are Practical Based (Hands-on Training)
- Taught by Certified Trainers
- Employment Opportunities and Assisting in building your CV
- Friendly and helpful staff